New York City: Weir Brothers & Co., n.d. (1907). Red lettered grey paperwraps, with colors of the Mexican flag in one corner of the front wrap. 28 cm.; (18) pp., plus a folding plate tipped in to the rear wrapper. Three hole punches in left margin. Illustrated with full-page photos showing the mining operations and the workers. This prospectus offers the property, plan and scope of operations for the mining estate "located at Minas Nuevas (town of New Mines), six miles northwest of Parral in the Parral Mining District..." The company had home offices in New York City, capital of $2,000,000 and 400,000 shares. Short split to spine, else a very good copy. Item #58408
One copy found on OCLC: Univ. of California Berkeley.