NP: np, nd (ca.1908). Oblong 12mo. Black lettered salmon-colored paperwraps, bound with a cord. 12 cm.; (8) pp., including one page of text (on verso of front wrapper), a block map, photo illustration of the building and architectural drawings of the three floors. The Hewes Building was constructed in 1908 as an office building in downtown San Francisco. The building was named after David Hewes (1822-1915), a San Francisco businessman and entrepreneur. A small pencil note from a previous owner states that this pamphlet was a gift of Senator Frank Flint. Flint (1862-1929) served one term as a US Senator representing California from 1905-1911. Some ink notations in the margins of the page showing the photo illustration of the Hewes Building; short splits to spine of wrappers. A very good copy overall. Item #58385
No listings found on OCLC.